Village to Village Network Sponsorship
The Village model is on the leading edge of innovation in the aging market and through the support of like-minded partners, the Village to Village Network will lead the replication and scaling of the model. Sponsorship in the Village to Village Network helps to foster this rapidly emerging innovative community based, aging in community model.
The mission of Village to Village Network is to:
- Promote Village model as a community approach to aging for replication
- Assist new, emerging and established Villages to create sustainable organizations
- Research and evaluate the impact of Village on a number of social and health factors
Value to our Sponsors
The Village to Village Network provides opportunities to national companies and organizations that support the “aging in community” mission to receive goodwill and appropriate exposure to in support of the national Village movement. The Village to Village Network currently has 220 organization members serving 10,000+ older adults across 36 states.
- Sponsors can help foster a rapidly emerging home based supports market sector
- Sponsors may have direct consumer visability opportunities to older adults
- Broad and targeted exposure opportunities
- Sponsorship webpage - includes logo, link to relevant section of sponsor website, a few sentences of relevance to Village Network and Villages
- Sponsored TA Tools - Issue briefs and TA Tools could be "sponsored by..." that provide resources to increase the capacity of the Villages at a local level
Please contact Candace Baldwin (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or would like to view a Sponsorship Packet.