Connect here with Villages that are sprouting up in communities across the country. Because together we have the power and means to design our own futures and keep control of our own lives.
Villages Nationally Recognized On NBC Nightly News!
Brian Williams, host NBC Nightly News
talks about his In-Laws
who are founders and members of "Staying Put in New Canaan" in CT
Share, Discover and Grow!
We are pleased to share with you a recent research report released by Rutgers University and the University of California-Berkeley presents a national "snapshot" of Villages in the U.S. The report presents finding from a national survey conducted in 2012 regarding Villages' organizational characteristics, finances, community settings, membership statistics, services, activities, governance and collaborations. For more information about the study and to view other publications, see agingandcommunity.org.
Click below to read the study:
Bringing Together the Power of the Movement!
Is there a Village near me?
- New Webinar! In case you missed the Fundraising webinar on the Benevon Model, we have the recording and presentation available here!
- More TV! Georgetown Village was featured in a segment of CBS News - Watch here!
- New Article! At Home on the Sound was featured in the Mamaroneck Review - Read here!
- New Article! Villages made the front page of the Metro Section of the Washington Post - Great article on all of the services provided by Villages. Read Here!
- Technology! We recently held a webinar with Laurie Orlov titled Aging Well at Home - What Technology Matters? We're pleased to share the PowerPoint presentation here and you can visit her website - ageinplacetech.com for more information!
- New Article! Joining a Village is listed as the #1 tip for turning 50 according to Forbes. Share the Press Release and view the article here!
- For Sale! 4th Annual National Village Gathering 2 DVD Box-Set - Connecting Villages: Community - Collaboration - Cooperation! Click here for more information and to order yours today!